Saturday, August 1, 2015

Invitation Letter

 (NAME OF INVITER)
(ADDRESS OF INVITER)
01 JULY 2015


Visa Officer
New Zealand Embassy
INDONESIA

RE: Application for New Zealand Tourist Visa
To Whom It May Concern,

I, (INVITER NAME), address, New Zealand, would like to request that one tourist visa be issued to my friends:

Name:               
Date of Birth:    
Nationality:       
Address:            
Passport:           
Issued date:       

They would come and visit New Zealand for a short holiday for about 8 days, from 21 – 29 July 2015.

(NAME OF TOURIST) and (NAME OF TOURIST)  are close friends of mine and I would like to have them stay with me for a holiday in (NAME OF CITY) and allow them the opportunity to experience the diverse cultures of New Zealand and the beautiful sightseeing in (NAME OF CITY). I will provide free accommodation during their stay in New Zealand.

If you have any queries regarding this statement please feel free to contact me on (INVITER PHONE NUMBER)



Regards,
(SIGN)
(INVITER NAME)
(ADDRESS)
(ID CARD)

No comments:

Post a Comment