Saturday, May 7, 2011

#towhomitmayconcern

it just an ordinary day
its saturday
it just an ordinary saturday

and we met

nothing special
but after that its special
more than i expected

its casual
its simple
its dragging me into a deeper ground
and yet its flying me to the upper skies

but then it stopped
no reason
no warning
left me alone with big holes in my chest
and scratched me in my arms, legs, head, all of my body
its hard to explain but they named it "pain"

lonely comes
empty comes
peoples comes
replaced the holes
and time flies
its hard, but i survived

now if i looked back
if only you're not scared
if only you're follow your heart
if only you waited and see me half way more
things would be different

but it just "if only" now
it doesn't matter anymore

PS: i'm moving on

No comments:

Post a Comment